AT CHL WE ARE PREPARING FOR AN APPROX. 3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT WITH A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY. THE PROJECT, AS EXPLAINED BY THE CLIENT, IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF AN INNOVATIVE EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE THE BUTTON BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME. ONCE RECEIVED WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS TO SET-UP A DISCUSSION. PLEASE NOTE ALL FREELANCER MUST SUBMIT A W-9 BEFORE THE START OF WORK.
SENIOR FREELANCE COPYWRITER
$45-65 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We are looking for FREELANCE Senior Copywriter with primarily strong B2B and employee/internal communications skills for a 2-3 month contract on a high-profile team supporting a Fortune 500 account.
We are being charged with rolling out a fun, innovative employee campaign that supports the company’s pivot in how they recruit and retain their workforce. The B2B Copywriter will work alongside the team’s graphic designers, videographer, account manager, and brand strategist to roll out this brand new employee initiative. This individual will deliver a wide variety of content (internal communications, social media posts, blogs, video scripts, presentations and infographics) for high-profile deliverables. Success will be achieved by going above and beyond in delivering high quality thinking, building strategic client relationships and identifying opportunities to enhance our offering.
What you'll do:
Under guidance from client create content for a series of internal communications, blogs, video scripts, speeches/presentations and infographics using insights provided
Partner with project teams to understand business objectives and audience
Translate copy strategy into effective messages
Ensure best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
What you've done:
5+ years writing and editing experience across various content channels
5+ years of strategic Fortune 500 writing.
Fortune 500 experience preferred
Marketing or PR agency experience always welcome!
Worked on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing priorities
Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, English or Business preferred
Client-side experience (highly preferred)
SENIOR FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER (2)
$55-75 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We are looking for 2 SENIOR FREELANCE GRAPHIC DesignerS with a passion for design and Fortune 500 experience. We are looking for an energetic, fast-paced self-starter who has experience working with B2B Brands. He/She will be responsible for design and art direction for our new client’s employee communications campaign.
What you'll do:
Creating key visuals for the campaign
Be called upon to work on a wide range of things: brand identities and full brand implementation, graphics for our corporate website, warehouse spaces, officers, to help create beautiful presentation decks.
Ability to tell compelling project stories to clients
Create print and digital media
Design social media campaigns and websites
Conceptualize and design images and layouts
Design email blasts
Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect company’s voice
What you've done:
5-8 years graphic design experience
Experience in concept ideation, brand design, and design strategy
Communication skills: You have strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. You understand the value of design and brand within a business context.
Experience working with designers from different backgrounds and integrating your design ideas with theirs
Extensive experience across a variety of media (print, motion, web) including a fluency in the software InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, and Keynote. Additional skills in digital prototyping tools like Principle are a bonus.
Must have a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Design Degree and/or Advanced-level experience with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint
Previous experience handling multiple projects at a time
3+ years graphic, branding or packaging design
Excellent creative and aesthetic sensibilities, including a strong command of typography
FREELANCE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
$25-45 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
The Sr. Account Manager is passionate about branding and organization. They handle the day-to-day account workload and execution of client objectives for our team and interact the most with the client. The AM will be able to work independently as needed and maintain a high level of professionalism and execute projects based on client and/or management requirements. They will work closely with team colleagues to ensure projects flow through appropriate channels and meet delivery requirements/deadlines. This position involves regular client contact and performs in all aspects of account management.
What you'll do:
• Supports in all facets of account management and client services; day-to-day client contact as required
• Be intuitive to and anticipate client needs
Facilitates and actively participates in internal and client meetings
• Supports and/or leads all facets of client work as necessary; examples include PR, media relations, content development, social media, digital communications, design and related activities
• Effectively communicates client feedback to cross functional agency team and keeps team apprised of changes or updates to account in a timely manner
• Manages projects through client review process
• Develops understanding of the brand’s strategic imperatives
• Assists in tactical planning
• Prepares and communicates documentation for client and internal purposes; ensures accuracy of all communications
• Monitors hours and costs for client projects
• Effectively manages up to senior members of the Account Team to ensure all client information is known and addressed appropriately
• Possesses an understanding of the client, the category, customer segments and relevant competitors; proactively participates in learning about the client industries on an ongoing basis by researching industry and category trends through websites, trade journals, market research • Attend industry events, meetings, conferences and training as appropriate
• Other responsibilities as designated
• Bachelor’s Degree; in fields related to marketing, PR, digital marketing and/or marketing is preferable
• 4-6 years of account/client management experience in an agency environment
• Desire and aptitude to work in multiple facets of marketing
• Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
• Able to grasp industry concepts quickly and completely
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills